Bien Air CA 1/5 L Standard Handpiece
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹60139 Special Price ₹57708
You save: 2431 (4%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
Bien-Air's classic CA 1:5 electric handpiece are forever evolving, their dominating productivity and remarkable durability make them the most popular models in the lineup. The series fully redesigned bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism ensures micron-precise concentricity and stability, while a 60 to 2,00,000 rpm speed range lets you complete the most intricate restorative work with incredible accuracy. CA 1:5 epitomize the reliability and quality Bien-Air has built its reputation on.
60 to 2,00,000 rpm speed
- Transmission ratio - 1:5
- Maximum speed (rpm) - 2,00,00
- Head diameter (mm) - 9.8
- Head size (mm) - 15.5 (22.9?mm with bur 19?mm)
- Weight (g) - 90
- Noise level (dBa) - 58
- Spray system - 2 x 3 separate air/water sprays
- Lighting system - Multi-strand optical glass technology
- Anti-heating system - CoolTouch+
- Coupling system - ISO 3694 and Bien-Air Micro-Series
- Warranty -2years
- Reference - CA 1:5 L Standard 1600386-001
- Bien-Air's new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and maneuverability. Up to 30% shorter and 23% lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder.
- Accu-Spray Sep.3 with dualook illumination - This ultra-precise nebulization system is composed of three separate air and water sprays providing comprehensive cooling to the bur and treatment site. Combined with two dualook multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed from wider angles.
- Accu-Chuck bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism - This proven bur-locking and vibration-canceling system vouches for optimal stability and precision, no matter the rotational speed. Assembled with Bien-Air's Soft Push button, bur release is quick and easy.
- Cool Touch safety - Conveniently integrated into the head's push button, this patented anti-heating technology is designed to maintain the instrument's head at a safe temperature, thereby significantly decreasing patient burn injuries.
- Soft Push - Bien-Air's unique push-button insert locking mechanism. Light pressure is all that is needed. Bur changing is quick and comfortable. This mechanism guarantees firm yet precise locking.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review