Angelus Defense Chroma Kit
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: Refill (1 syringe with 2.5 g)
Special Price ₹1840
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Special product - Ships usually within a week
- DEFENSE CHROMA is thermosensitive and has its color modified in temperatures less than 31 degrees Celsius.
- The initial color returns with temperature rise.
- Proceed with prophilaxys of the tooth surface, including pits and fissures.
- Isolate the quadrant of the tooth that will be sealed with rubber dam or other adequate isolation technique.
- Apply 37% phosphoric acid for 30 seconds on the surface that will be sealed.
- Wash vigorously with water for 15 seconds and dry with air.
- Apply Defense Chroma on the occlusal surface. Spread it carefully with a brush and avoid creating occlusal interferences.
- Light cure for 20 seconds.
- After removing the isolation, check the occlusion and, if necessary, adjust it.
- Sealing of pits and fissures of recently erupted teeth and sealing of pits and fissures of teeth with high caries risk.
- With fluoride (NaF): protection of the sealed area
- Transparent: esthetic for patient
- With inorganic filler (50% Barium glass): resistant to abrasion
- Excellent viscosity: greater penetration into pits and fissures
- Exclusive thermochomic pigment: allows visualization after aplication and in control sessions
Write Your Own Review