Voco Amaris Gingiva - Set & Refill
Voco Amaris Gingiva is a highly esthetic, light-cured composite restoration system. It is designed specifically for the cervical area. Cervical dental defects are common dental problems that occur as a result of decay, periodontitis, abrasive brushing techniques or receding gingival margins. Esthetic treatment options for these defects have been limited to laboratory fabricated restorations. Voco Amaris Gingiva is a chair side restorative solution to treat cervical defects with a high degree of esthetics. Amaris Gingiva consists of one translucent base shade of gingiva with 3 opaque shades, one of which is used in conjunction with the translucent shade. The base shade helps to build up the wear cavity initially, and this aids in visualising the final outcome, and thereby fine tune the colour selection. With the base shade in place, the dentist can decide whether an opaquer is necessary.
Warning: The use of Amaris Gingiva contraindicated in patients with known allergies to the following ingredients – BIS-GMA, BHT, UDMA, HEDMA and TEGDMA.
Store at room temperature 39°F - 73°F (4°C – 23°C) and close the caps after use.
Jaishree Surgident India Pvt Ltd 1437 Bazar Guliyan Jama Masjid Delhi 06India Delhi 06 India
After minimally invasive preparation of the defect under rubber dam isolation, clean the surface and remove the water residues using faint airjet. Care should be taken to not overdry the dentin as to achieve a moist dentin surface (Moist Bonding)
The presence of dark or yellowish cervical margins might impair the color effect of the restoration. Enclosure of these areas with the opaquer is recommended before applying the filling. The shade guide included in the set can be used to serve as an orientation to show the effect of combination of the opaquer with the restoratives.
The shade guide consists of the following components:
- White - for light gingiva colour
- Light - for medium gingiva colour
- Dark - for dark gingiva colour
- Natural - for basic gingiva colour
However, the colour of the restoration can be adapted step by step by mixing
- Apply the opaquer onto the prepared surface and disperse thinly
- Light cure for 40 seconds
- Apply a second coat if necessary and light cure for 40 seconds
- Do not pull back the plunger so as to ensure proper working of the NDT syringe
Amaris Gingiva Application:
- Fillings more than 2mm in thickness must be applied in layers
- Each layer is light cured for 40 seconds
- To ensure complete curing hold the curing light as close as possible to the restoration.
- Incomplete curing may lead to restoration failure
- Contour and finish the restoration immediately
- It is recommended to fluoridate the restoration margins at the end of the procedure.
Do not use zinc oxide eugenol containing materials with Amaris Gingiva.
Dispose the single use application cannula and cover the syringe with the cap after use.
- Class V restorations
- Esthetic treatment of cervical defects
- Restoration of exposed, discoloured and hypersensitive necks of teeth
- Esthetic corrections of malpositions of teeth
- Treatment of black triangles formed by loss of interdental papillae
- Treatment of exposed edges of crowns due to loss of gingival margin
- Primary splinting
- One basic colour and three opaquers can reproduce most of the gingiva colours
- Gingival recession can be treated esthetically and functionally
- Gingiva colours for chairside use
- Suitable for multiple indications
- Natural appearance of the gingiva
- Can be polished
- Outstanding translucency and shade stability
- Very low shrinkage due to high filler content 80 w/w %
- NDT syringe prevents excess material flow
- Life like results
- Highly esthetic light cure composite resin
- Chair side use
- Gingiva colored
- Functional and esthetic restoration of cervical defects
- Esthetic restorations beyond the gingival margin
- Simpler alternative to surgery
- Specifically developed for the cervical area
- Can be adapted to a variety of gingiva colours
- High compressive and transverse strength
- Low abrasive values
- Set contains a shade guide showing the effect of mixing the opaquers with the restorative shade