Adite Zirconia Super Translucent - ST Milling Blank
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Special product - Ships usually within a week
ST Blanks from Aidite Zirconia are the most demanded dental lab product owing to its supertansulency. It features extremely high anti-bending strength and superior hardness which makes it ideal for various indications, especially suitable for the fabrication of half mouth long bridge. It's excellent opacity capability makes it used to cover metal color and fabricate zirconia coping and implant substructure.
Unicorn Denmart Frazzer Town 3 LSC MOR Land Near J Block New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi 110060
- Sintering temperature - 480 degree C
- Strength after Sintering - 1250 pascal
- Coping, Coping bridge,Implant Substructure, Tetracycline teeth.
- Used for making restorations like crown, bridge, etc
- This blank is compatible with all the open systems in which blank of dia 98 mm is used.
Write Your Own Review