Healix Lion ConMem NiTI Rotary Files
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Special product - Ships usually within a week
- Healix Lion Pro Rotary NiTi files are Made in India Control Memory NiTI Rotary files
- They are heat treated files.Healix Lion Pro Rotary NiTi files are rotary files for conducting root canal treatment
- It belongs to the third generation of Rotary Endodontic Instruments
- It is extremely simply to use
- These files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives
- It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results
- These are available in 21mm and 25mm Healix® LiON NiTi files with Controlled Memory are up to 300% more resistant to cyclical fatigue compared to other NiTi files* which substantially helps reducing the incidence of file separation
- Healix® LiON NiTi files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory, making the files extremely flexible but without the shape memory of other NiTi files
- This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation.
- Regains shape after sterilization = Multi-use
- The shape and strength of files with straightened spirals can be restored during autoclave and reused. Files not returning to original shape should be discarded.
- Healix® LiON files can be used with crown-down, step-back or our recommended single length technique
Avi Product Pvt Ltd
Step by step instructions to use these rotary files:
Sx-Golden, S1-Purple, S2-White,F1-Yellow,F2-Red,F3-Blue
- Step 1: Use manual K-File Preparation upto numbers #20 K-File
- Step 2: Start the Endomotor (preferable Healix Endomatic Endomotor). Use the Sx File. Set Speed to 375 and Torque 3.5 ncm or 35mncm. Conduct orifice opener.
- Step 3: Use S1 File.Set torque to 2.5 or 25. Take the S1 file -4 of the working length. Eg. if Apex is 20, go till 16.
- Step 4: Use S2 and F1 for the finishing file. Go full working length.
- Step 5: Opturate Gutta Parcha at 6% GP
- F2 and F3 are finishing files for anteriors.
- Cyclic Resistance
- Gold Treated
- High Flexibility
- Advanced Tip
- Rust free
Write Your Own Review