3M Unitek Victory Series Low Profile Brackets
If you have been searching for a true mini metal bracket thats uncompromising in ligation and control, victory is now within your grasp. Our leading-edge design delivers uncompromising levels of control throughout the treatment process. The brackets remarkable low profile greatly reduces occlusal interference. The bracket also features a contoured micro-etched base.Positioning is made easier and more accurate because of the brackets rhomboid shape that follows the tooths natural long axis.These low profile brackets inspire confidence as part of the time-tested Victory Series Bracket and MBT Appliance System solutions. Ample under tie-wing area means that bracket size is not sacrificed for easy ligation. In fact, the tie-wing under cuts are deep enough to accommodate double ligation.Victory Series Low Profile Brackets offer the efficiency and convenience of our APC Adhesive Coated Appliance Systems. Choose revolutionary APC Flash-Free Adhesive, or time-tested APC II and APC PLUS (color changing) Adhesive Systems. They offer the proven time savings of our APC Adhesive Coated Appliance System.
GEETA ENTERPRISES 3G ARCHIES COURT 407300 SHANKERSHET ROAD Pune Maharastra 411037 India
- Tooth Available - Mandibular 1st Bicuspid, 1st Bicuspid Single, 1st Bicuspid Twin, 2nd Bicuspid, 2nd Bicuspid Single, 2nd Bicuspid Twin, Anterior, Anterior Central, Anterior Lateral, Anterior Single, Anterior Twin, Cuspid, Cuspid Single
- Tooth Available - Maxillary 1st Bicuspid THk, 1st Bicuspid Twin THk, 2nd Bicuspid THk, 2nd Bicuspid Twin THk, Bicuspid, Bicuspid Single, Bicuspid Universal, Bicuspid Universal Single, Bicuspid Universal Twin, Central, Central Phase 1, Central Phase 2, Central Single, Central Twin, Cuspid, Cuspid Single, Lateral, Lateral Single, Lateral Twin
- A unique rhomboid design with a flatter, compounded radius accommodates naturally occurring variation in tooth surfaces. This design assures three point contact for increased tooth adaptation.
- Mesial-distal dimension is not compromised even though the bracket has a low profile. You maintain the rotational control you need to get the results you desire.
- Delivers uncompromising levels of control throughout the treatment process, assuring consistent patient outcomes with the use of the MBT System.
- Positioning is made easier and more accurate because of their rhomboid shape that follows the natural vertical line of the tooth.
- Ample under tie-wing area is integral to the design so you do not have to sacrifice bracket size for easy ligation.
- Smooth radius surface for enhanced patient comfort.
- Torque in Base for level slot line-up
- Uncompromising under tie-wing area for ease of ligation.
- Color-coded quadrant ID system.
- Vertical scribe line for more accurate bracket placement.
- Micro-etch base surface and anatomical contouring.