3M Tegaderm I.V. Dressing
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Additional shipping charges applicable
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
The 3M Tegaderm I.V. Dressing is a Transparent, waterproof, surgical dressing film that offers exceptional patient care by providing superior protection from external agents such as bacteria and viruses. This Tegaderm dressing has a unique frame-delivery system that offers easy application.
- Transparent film covers the insertion site for easy site monitoring
- The CDC/HICPAC Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections base dressing change recommendations on studies with Tegaderm Film.
- The "frame" delivery system, allows maximum versatility as it can be cut to any shape and size, notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange. Wear Time till life of cannula, Easy to Apply and Remove
- Picture-frame style allows one-handed application and less waste. Unique, non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application (1655 & 1650 designs).
- Tegaderm Brand transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Comfortable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Best Practices by ICNA, INS guidelines
Write Your Own Review