3M ESPE Rely X Ultimate Clicker Adhesive Resin Cement
Ultimate bond strength
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
RelyX Ultimate Clicker makes the adhesive cementation of highly aesthetic like glass ceramic restorations a whole lot easier by reducing the number of components required, while maximizing bond strength.
Ultimate bond strength
Less waste of material
3M ESPE Plot No 48 51 Electronic City Hosur Road Bengalore Karnataka 560100 India
- Procedure versatility - self-etch, selective-enamel-etch or total-etch 3M ESPE recommends self-etch procedure when:
- Risk of tooth sensitivity or proximity to pulp exists
- Situation calls for bonding to dentine (rather than to enamel)
- Risk of moisture contamination exists
- Cementation needs to happen quickly
- 3M ESPE recommends selective or total-etch when:
- Situation calls for bonding to enamel (rather than to dentine)
- Preparation is non-retentive
- No risk of post-op sensitivity exists (e.g. non-vital tooth)
- Situation is easy to keep dry
- RelyX Ultimate adhesive resin cement covers the whole spectrum of indirect indications with the final cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges; 2 - 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic or composite veneers.
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- Posts and screws
- Bond to enamel and dentine
- In independent research, RelyX Ultimate cement shows the highest bond strength to enamel compared to other resin cements that use a self-etching primer system.
- RelyX Ultimate Cement was designed for optimal performance when combined with Single Bond Universal Adhesive (3M ESPE) which functions not only as a self-etch or total-etch adhesive, but also as a primer for most restoration surfaces.
- Dual-cure cement with ultimate bond strength
- Ease of use: only two components, lower number of procedural steps
- Outstanding aesthetics: high marginal integrity, wear resistance and natural fluorescence
- Less waste and controlled dosage of material due to Clicker delivery
Write Your Own Review