3M ESPE Clinpro Tooth Creme
As low as ₹737
Clinpro™ Tooth Crème 0.21% w/w Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste is an advanced formula containing an innovative tri-calcium phosphate ingredient and is available exclusively from 3M ESPE. The optimized formula makes Clinpro Tooth Crème an outstanding choice. It contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate, which are components naturally found in saliva.
This proprietary formula successfully integrates these components, enhancing, rather than compromising, the product's performance. During the manufacturing process, a protective barrier is created around the calcium allowing it to coexist with the fluoride ions. Think of this as a bubble that transports the Tri-Calcium Phosphate to the teeth. As the toothpaste comes in contact with saliva during brushing, the barrier breaks down and makes the calcium, phosphate and fluoride readily available to the tooth. The tooth naturally absorbs these components, helping to prevent the initiation and further progression of demineralization and allowing remineralization to occur. The illustration below shows this system in action.
Saliva activates the calcium compound, breaking down the protective coating and making it available to the tooth.
Innovative tri-calcium phosphate
- Close in composition to natural tooth mineral
- Defined and stable structure
- Predictable chemical properties
- Optimized to release calcium and phosphate at the tooth surface
- Protected calcium does not react with fluoride in tooth creme or varnish formulations during storage
What is Clinpro Tooth Crème 0.21% w/w Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Paste?
Clinpro Tooth Crème contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate, which are components naturally found in saliva. It is used to prevent tooth decay and can be used in place of your usual toothpaste.
How do I use Clinpro Tooth Crème?
Place a pea-sized amount of Clinpro Tooth Crème on a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush teeth for at least two minutes. After brushing spit out without rinsing with water. Use twice daily or as directed by your dental professional. The optimal time to brush with Clinpro Tooth Crème is first thing in the morning and just prior to going to sleep.
Children under 6 years of age:
- To be used only on the advice of a dental professional.
- Clinpro Tooth Crème should only be used under direct
- adult supervision.
- Use only a pea-sized amount.
- After brushing, as your dental professional recommends, spit out without rinsing with water and spit out and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- Use twice daily or as directed by your dental professional. The optimal time to brush with Clinpro Tooth Crème is first thing in the morning and just prior to going to sleep.
Where should I go for more information about Clinpro Tooth Crème?
Talk to your dental professional or your healthcare provider.
Always read the label and use as directed. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. Repeated swallowing of high levels of fluoride may cause chalk-like, lacy markings on teeth (dental fluorosis). For this reason, children with baby teeth (developing dentition) require adult supervision to minimise or prevent swallowing of excessive amounts.
Summary of Features:
- Delivers more fluoride to the tooth
- Contains 0.21% w/w (950 ppm fluoride ion)
- Contains an innovative calcium and phosphate ingredient
- Available in a convenient 113g flip-top tube
- 2 year shelf life
Summary of Benefits:
- Strengthens teeth
- Reverses white spots
- Prevents cavities
- Reduces root cavities
- Gentle, effective cleaning
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen