Ultradent Porcelain Etch/ Silane Kit & Refills
Ultradent Porcelain Etch and Silane:
Ultradent 90-second Porcelain Etch is used to etch porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and fractured dental porcelain. Ultradent 60-second Silane is used after hydrofluoric acid etching to prepare the surface for bonding resin.
Studies have demonstrated that Silane, when used with Porcelain Etch and a quality bonding resin, yields the highest bond strength to porcelain when compared with other porcelain bonding products.1 Both Porcelain Etch and Silane may be used intraorally or extraorally.
Miraculous Dental Solutions 3486 14th Main HAL II Stage Bangalore Karnataka 560008 India
- Porcelain Etch is a viscous, buffered 9% hydrofluoric acid
- Etch is easy to control and place
- Will not stain composite or resin cement
- Silane is a single-component solution
- Yields highest porcelain-to-resin bond strengths
- Porcelain Etch and Silane may also be used on lithium disilicate (IPS e.max®2 ) restorations