Items 1-36 of 56
- Hu Friedy Root Forceps Serrated #300(F300)Regular Price ₹13587 Special Price ₹12185
- Hu Friedy European style Apical Forceps 74N (FX74N)Special Price ₹7616
- Hu Friedy European Style Forceps #22 (FX22)Special Price ₹8090
- Hu Friedy Retractor University of Minnesota(CRM)Regular Price ₹3500 Special Price ₹3439Easy and SimpleOut of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps #17 (FX17)Regular Price ₹5470 Special Price ₹5441Out of StockHu Friedy European Style Apical Forceps 67A (FX67A)Special Price ₹7410Out of StockHu Friedy Sterile Scalpel Blade, Stainless Steel, Box of 100 #25 (40-825)Regular Price ₹4410 Special Price ₹3916Out of StockHu Friedy Root Tip Pick #9L(E9L)Regular Price ₹4337 Special Price ₹4260Out of StockHu Friedy Luxating Elevator 5mm Straight Small Handle(EL5SSM)Ergo Dynamic HandleExtremely thin bladesOut of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps, Serrated #67A (FX67A)Regular Price ₹7660 Special Price ₹7597Out of StockHu Friedy Sterile Scalpel Blades Stainless Steel #12 (40-812)Regular Price ₹5655 Special Price ₹4985Out of StockHu Friedy Warwick-James Elevator - Right(EWJR)Regular Price ₹5327 Special Price ₹5004Easy extractionOut of StockHu Friedy Plain Adson Tissue Pliers #42 1x2 (TP42)Regular Price ₹5010 Special Price ₹4995Out of StockHu Friedy Root Tip Elevator #94 (E94)Special Price ₹4030Out of StockHu Friedy Luxating Elevator 3mm Small Handle(EL3SSM)Ergo Dynamic HandleExtremely thin bladesOut of StockHu Friedy European Style Root Forceps Serrated #33(FX33)Regular Price ₹10421 Special Price ₹9794Out of StockHu Friedy Luxating Elevator 5mm Straight(EL5S)Ergo Dynamic HandleExtremely thin bladesOut of StockHu Friedy Pedo Forceps #151S (F151S)Regular Price ₹9646 Special Price ₹8541Out of StockHu Friedy Paquette Blade Handle (KPQ)Regular Price ₹21130 Special Price ₹20103Out of StockHu Friedy Scalpel Handle Double 1mm #5(1013005D1)Regular Price ₹14323 Special Price ₹12835A round scalpel handleFingertip controlOut of StockHu Friedy Cryer Elevator - Medium #25(E25)Easy extractionOut of StockHu Friedy Micro Single Edge Scalpel Blade (MIM64)Special Price ₹5030Single EdgeRound TipOut of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps Serrated #13(FX13)Regular Price ₹10421 Special Price ₹9794Out of StockHu Friedy Luxating Elevator 3mm Straight(EL3S)Regular Price ₹6088 Special Price ₹5718#510 Large Tapered Hexagon HandleExtremely thin bladesOut of StockHu Friedy Pedo Forceps #150S (F150S)Regular Price ₹9646 Special Price ₹8541Out of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps, Serrated #79 (FX79)Special Price ₹8335Out of StockHu Friedy Scalpel Handle Round Straight #5(10-130-05)Regular Price ₹6069 Special Price ₹5699Pen-like scalpel handleFingertip controlOut of StockHu Friedy Minnesota Retractor Cawood(CRM2)Regular Price ₹4116 Special Price ₹4044Easy and SimpleOut of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps, Serrated #18 (FX18)Regular Price ₹5778 Special Price ₹5441Out of StockHu Friedy European Style Forceps, Serrated #73 (FX73)Regular Price ₹7660 Special Price ₹7597Out of StockHu Friedy Root Tip Pick #9R(E9R)Regular Price ₹4337 Special Price ₹4260Out of StockHu Friedy Cryer Forceps #150(F150)Special Price ₹6793Out of StockHu Friedy European Style Root Forceps, Serrated #74N (FX74N)Regular Price ₹7210 Special Price ₹7156Out of StockHu Friedy Sterile Scalpel Blades Stainless Steel #15 (40-815)Regular Price ₹4410 Special Price ₹3889Easy and SimpleOut of StockHu Friedy Warwick James Straight Elevator(EWJS)Regular Price ₹5286 Special Price ₹5191Easy extractionNon slip grip handleOut of StockHu Friedy Root Forceps Serrated #301(F301)Regular Price ₹13587 Special Price ₹12185Out of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 56
Buy Dental Surgical Instruments Online in India
ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS:
The field of oral and maxillofacial surgery deals with diagnosis and surgical intervention of dental diseases such as impacted teeth, dental implants, fractures of the maxillofacial skeleton, dental extractions, jaw surgeries and various other procedures to enhance the overall health of the patient seeking treatment. Numerous instruments are used in oral surgery, having various applications in different treatment procedures. The instruments are fine crafted to aid the oral surgeon to carry out precision dental treatments. Oral surgery instruments are available as kits and separate items at PinkBlue.in
What are the common oral surgical instruments?
The instruments used in oral surgery are plenty, with a wide range of applications. The following are the commonly employed dental surgical instruments:
Tooth Extraction Forceps:
Dental extraction forceps are designed to enable the dentist to efficiently extract the tooth from the socket. They have serrated handles for better grip. The beaks of the forceps indicate the side where it is intended to be used. Extraction forceps are available for incisors, canines, premolars, molars and roots, with upper and lower variants.
Elevators are among the commonly used oral surgical instruments. There are various types of elevators which are specified for different purposes. Periosteal elevators are used to detach the periodontal ligament attachment, which facilitates easier luxation and extraction of the tooth. The following are a few of the different types of dental surgical elevators:
Molt Periosteal Elevator
Double ended, one round blunt end & a sharp pointed end
To detach the periosteum
Single rounded working end
Extraction of tooth and roots
Extraction of tooth, roots and impacted teeth
Thin T-bar design
Extraction of tooth, roots and impacted teeth
Angular working end
Tooth and root extraction
Root Tip Picks
Thin pointed angular working end
Extraction of tooth and roots
Warwick James Elevator
Luxation of tooth from socket
Retractors in oral surgery are used to reflect the soft tissue while performing surgical procedures. These retractors come in various sizes and designs to suit different applications. Some of the commonly used retractors in oral surgery are:
- Langenback’s Retractor is an “L” shaped retractor with a long handle. It is used for retraction of edges of a flap or to improve visualization of deeper structures
- Austin Retractor is an “L” shaped retracted with a rounded end and a forked end. It is used to retract and deflect the periosteum from the bone after an incision
- Senn Retractor is a double ended retractor with a forked end and a rounded end.
- Seldin Retractor has two blunted ends and is used for most surgical procedures
- Minnesota Retractor is used to hold the cheek and tongue away from the surgical site
- Shuman Retractor is used to reflect the cheek during surgical procedures
- Weider Retractor is also used to hold the tongue and cheek away from the surgical site
Needle holders are used during suturing procedures. The suture needles are held by the needle holder which have a locking mechanism. The working part of the needle holder has an ‘eye’ which is a demarcating factor from haemostats
Haemostats or artery forceps are used to arrest blood flow from severed blood vessels. They are used to clamp the damaged arteries to prevent bleeding. Artery forceps are designed in various sizes. The smallest among them are termed as mosquito forceps. They help in control of haemorrhage. Haemostats may be cured or straight with the curved ones being more commonly used.
Tissue holding forceps are used to acquire grip and control over the tissue while performing surgical procedures. These forceps may be toothed on non-toothed based on the use of the instrument. Some of the tissue holding forceps are Adson’s forceps, Allis forceps, Russian tissue holding forceps and Babcock’s forceps. Cheatle forceps are used to transfer sterile instruments. The beaks of these forceps are dipped in antiseptic solution to ensure proper disinfection
Scalpels are instruments used for making incisions in tissues. They have a re-usable handle with a detachable blade which is intended for single use. The handles are numbered as No.3 and No.7, which indicate different shapes of the handle. The blades used No.15, No.10, No.11 and No.12. No. 15 is the most commonly used scalpel blade. Scalpels are used with a pen grasp and care must be taken to ensure that only sharp blades are used.
Scissors used in oral surgery have various applications. Dean scissors have slightly curved handles and serrated blades. Iris scissors and Metzenbaum scissors are used to undermine the soft tissues during oral surgery. These scissors must not be used to cut sutures as they are less effective. Suture cutting scissors are used during suturing procedures.
Rongeurs are most commonly used instruments to cut bone. They have sharp blades which are squeezed together which help in cutting and pinching through the hard bone tissue. A leaf spring is present in between the handles to ensure that the instrument opens once the pressure is released. There are two designs of bone rongeurs based on the cutting mechanism:
- Side cutting
- Side cutting and end cutting
Blumenthal rongeurs are most commonly in employed in dentoalveolar surgical procedures.
Bone Chisels and Mallets:
Chisels and mallets are usually used to section portions of teeth to facilitate easier extraction. They generally have carbide cutting tips are sharpened before sterilisation. They have different handle designs such as a cylindrical handle or a flat and rectangular handle. Bone chisels have single bevel and the bevel faces the bone surface which is to be cut. The cutting edge of the chisel is placed perpendicular to the bone. Mallets are used to strike the chisels which are engaged in the surface to be cut.
Osteotomes are instruments used for splitting bone. They have a cylindrical handle with serrations to increase hand grip. The working end of the osteotomes have a bi-bevelled cutting edge which converge to form a sharp edge. Osteotomes are used to split impacted teeth, make osteotomy cuts in orthognathic surgery and refracturing malunited fractures.
Oral Surgical Burs:
Surgical burs are used in oral and maxillofacial surgery in sectioning teeth for easer extractions and other major surgeries such as orthognathic surgery. The number 557 and 703 fissure burs and number 8 round bur are the commonly employed surgical burs. They are used along with handpieces at low speeds.
What are the brands selling oral surgical instruments online in India?
Lister, GDC, Hu Friedy, Metro, Cat, Strauss, Top Dent, Ora Craft are some of the brands that sell oral surgical instruments online at PinkBlue.in
Why dental surgical instruments online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has the best, fine crafted surgical instruments that make oral surgical procedures more effective. These instruments are made from quality metal and are procured from trusted manufacturers and vendors. With PinkBlue.in you get the best prices for dental products in addition to earning cashback points on each purchase. All orders are delivered soon with free delivery on orders over Rs.500.