Shofu Porcelain Veneer Kit
Shofu Porcelain Veneer Kit is designed for making porcelain veneer placement in aesthetic dentistry. It contains a range of rotary instruments for the preparation of the tooth, making fine adjustments to the porcelain and finally, polishing up to high gloss. A comprehensive kit specially designed for preparation, adjusting, finishing and polishing of porcelain veneer restorations.Combination of Diamond points and Abrasives enable the preparation of the tooth surface and fine finishing as well as adjusting of the veneer surface prior to placement of the veneer.
- Preparation: Robot Points diamonds.
- Finishing: T&F Hybrid Point diamonds.
- Adjustments: Dura-White stones.
- Prepolishing: Ceramiste Standard polishers.
- Polishing: Ceramiste Ultra polishers.
- High gloss polishing: Ceramisté Ultra II polishers.
- Complete set for all steps from preparation to final polishing.
- Convenient coordinated instrument set.
- 5 working steps: preparation, finishing, prepolishing, polishing and high gloss polishing.
- Recommended average speed:
- Diamond points FG and T&F Hybrid points- 50,000 to 300,000 rpm
- Dura White stones CA- 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Composite Points CA- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Ceramiste CA- 10,000 – 12, 000 rpm