Prime Dental RC Twents
- Buy 2 for ₹241 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for ₹236 each and save 4%
The RC Twents from Prime Dental are innovatively designed dental irrigator needles to enhance irrigation in endodontic treatment. The importance of root canal disinfection in endodontic therapy has been stressed for years. The RC Twents irrigation needles are specially designed nwith two sided vents at the end of the needle. These vents ensure that the irrigation fluid is not pushed apically durig endo irrigation. The conventional vents in needles are one sided and this may result in an increase in pressure of irrigation. The two sided vents reduce the pressure while irrigating the root canal. The vents are located on opposite sides offering more radial wash of the canal. The front end of the needle is blocked. This prevents apical flow of the irrigation fluid, that might result in apical migration of debris as well.
10 pieces of RC Twents in one pack
- Sterilize the needle before use
- Load the syringe with irrigating solution
- Place the needle inside the root canal and gently eject irrigation fluid
- RC Twents should not be used for injection purposes.
- Care should be taken to not lock the Twents inside the canal
- Two sided vents
- Front end of needle blocked
- Oppositely placed vents ensure radial wash
- Reduced pressure while irrigating
- Prevents irrigating solution from being pushed apically