Maarc Gsol (Gutta Percha Solvent)
D715Palms Residency Off 100ft Road Suncity
- Best before 36 months under proper storage.
- To remove all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc Oxide Eugenol cement
- Retreatment after root canal filling by gutta percha condensation.
- As a disinfectant or cleaner for endodontic instruments like K - files or Reamers.
- For removing gutta percha at the time of root canal re - treatment.
Non hazardous, non carcinogenic unlike chloroform, trichloroethylene. Less volatile as compared to chloroform, trichloroethylene. Based on natural substances D - limonene, does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue. Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.