Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N
Ivoclar Vivadent Cention N offers tooth-coloured esthetics together with high flexural strength. The new filling material belongs to the materials group of Alkasites. The patented alkaline filler increases the release of hydroxide ions to regulate the pH value during acid attacks.
As a result, demineralization can be prevented. Moreover, the release of large numbers of fluoride and calcium ions forms a sound basis for the remineralization of dental enamel. The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Cention N is remarkably simple to use.
- It does not require the use of a primer, varnish or curing device.
- Up to seven working steps can be saved compared with the application of conventional glass ionomer cements.
- Only dosing, mixing, filling and finishing are required.
Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing India Pvt Ltd Shed No B Khasra NO 3192 2121 Tajnagar Tehsil Farooqnagar Gurugram Haryana 122506