Flitt Tricoat Diamond Burs - Flame Ogival
Diamond burs are rotary grinding instruments used on hard tissues such as tooth and bones. Burs are made of a stainless steel working part, which is coated with fine diamond crystals, to improve the cutting efficiency. Burs are also used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials in dentistry.
Flitt burs are made as per ISO specifications and cover almost all popular use cases for burs, with its wide catalogue, which includes fine, extra fine and coarse burs as well. Flitt burs are made using German steel, and cut with Swiss precision machines, to ensure perfect cutting efficiency for the burs. Flitt Diamond burs range is similar to that of Mani Diamond burs range and covers most use cases for dentists.
In addition to high quality raw materials and machinery, Flitt burs are made using the renowned German plating process, in state-of-the-art factories. All Flitt burs come with triple layer coating to ensure excellent cutting efficiency and efficacy. This combination ensures that you get the perfect bur in your hand every single time.
PinkBlue Supply Solutions Pvt. Ltd. No 661362 2nd Floor Haralukunte Village Somasundrapalya HSR Layout Bangalore 560102
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Use with “feather touch” and keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury.
3. Follow the instructions of a handpiece manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
4. The handpiece should be used in accordance with its instructions.
5. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
6. Before using, run the instruments outside of oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
7. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, cracks and tarnishes.
8. If a head of this product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
9. Use with water spray system.
10. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
11. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
12. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
13. Only for use by dentists.
14. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
15. Dispose this product if damaged or contaminated.
16. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances such as adherent body fluids and
17. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
18. Use this instrument with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
19. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
20. Handle this product with great care because this product has possibility of sparking when cutting all ceramic restorative
materials such as Zirconium.
1. Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely.
(Diameter of Friction grip shank: φ1.6mm)
(Diameter of Contra Angle shank :φ2.35mm)
2. Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
3. Use a handpiece with water spray system.
- Triple layer coating to ensure high cutting efficiency
- Made with German steel
- Cut using high precision Swiss machinery
- Made using German plating process
- Stainless steel metal base with fine diamond crystals
- Wide variety of burs to cover every need of dentists
- Available in ISO sizes
- Made in state-of-the-art factories, with a lot of care
1. This product is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
2. Main materials
a) Metal base :Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
b) Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to metal base(including nickel and chromium)
c) Shank : Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)