Filtek Z250 XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative Syringe - Refills
3M India Limited, 48-51 Electronic city, hosur road, Bangalore-560100
Step 1 (Figure 1): Select the appropriate shade(s) of restorative material using a standard VITAPAN® Classic shade guide.
Step 2: Prepare the cavity
Step 3: Adhesive System: Follow the manufacturer's instructions regarding etching,priming, adhesive application and curing.
Step 4 (Figure 2): Place and light cure restorative according to the instruction.
Step 5 (Figure 3): Contour restoration surfaces, adjust occlusion, finish and polish.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations including occlusal surfaces
- Core build-ups
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers
- Excellent handling
- Doesn't stick to the instrument so is easy to adapt
- Doesn't slump, yet will blend and feather
- Is easy to sculpt and holds its shape prior to cure
- Handles better than other hybrid composites
- Predictable aesthetics
- High strength
- Good wear resistance
- Easy to polish
- Improved polish retention
- 12 popular shades, choice of dentine shades
- Indicated for all direct restorations