D-Tech Iono Coat
D-Tech Iono-Coat is a colorless, self-curing product for protection of Glass Ionomer restorations from moisture during initial setting. Glass Ionomers suffer from maximum erosion during the initial 24 hours. This is due to the fact that the aluminium complexing is still underway during this period. As such, it is very important to protect Glass Ionomers from erosion during this initial period.
- D-Tech Iono-Coat provides a thin film over Glass Ionomer restorations which will last about 24 hours and protect the Glass Ionomer from erosion.
- The unique feature of the D-Tech iono-Coat is that it uses a natural solvent derived from orange oil. This also eliminates the offensive odour of acetone found in other protective varnishes.
D Tech Dental Technologies 61Reality Warehousing Gat No 13371 Pune Nagar Road Wagholi Pune 412207 India
- After the Glass lonomer Restoration has achieved the initial set apply the Iono -Coat with a brush.
- Gently blow dry (ensure that the air is moisture free).
- After 2 minutes reapply & repeat above procedure.
- Avoid contact of Iono-Coat with any eugenol cement,resin or acrylic
- Keep lid tightly closed after use Flammable Product .
- Do not place in direct contact with any heat source or flame Contact with Mucosa can cause mild irritation.
- In case of contact wash with copius qty of water
- Place GI in cavity & wait for 6 minutes
- Apply Iono-Coat & dry with a gentle stream of air
- After 2 minutes reapply Iono-Coat and repeat step 2
- Finish after 24 hours for best results
Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
The D-Tech Iono-coat is a specially formulated protective liner over Glass Ionomer restorations during the primary hardening period.
- Does not contain acetone or chloroform.
- Contains natural nonhazardous solvent.
- Effectively protects Glass Ionomer restorations during their initial settings period.
- Protective Varnish coating for Glass Ionomer restorations.