D-Tech GP-Solv softens filling materials for easy removal,improving access to the root canal. It saves time of the dental professional and makes root canal retreatment easier and more comfortable for the patient.
D Tech Dental Technologies 61Reality Warehousing Gat No 13371 Pune Nagar Road Wagholi Pune 412207 India
- Place a small amount of GP-Solv in the canal using a soaked cotton pellet or a syringe.
- Wait approximately for 15 minutes.
- You can feel the gutta percha significantly softer.
- You may also take a small quantity of GP-Solv in a dappen dish & dip the point of the endo¬dontic instrument in GP-Solv.
- Proceed with cleaning of the canal. If any resistance is felt remove the instrument.
- Clean & repeat the process.
- If cleaning the canal presents a lot of difficulty the "two visit method" is recommended.
TWO VISIT METHOD:
- Place a cotton pellet soaked in GP solvent on the fillings and cover with a temporary sealant.
- Recall the patient two days later. You will find the filling softened and very easy to remove.
- A tooth treated with GP-Solv must be carefully dried before a new restoration made of Eugenol resin or acrylic, is placed.
- Keep lid tightly closed after use •Flammable Product - Do not place in direct contact with any heat source or flame
- Contact with mucosa can cause mild irritationin case of contact wash with copius qty of water
STORAGE : Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
GP-Solv: Chloroform Free solvent for effectively softening or dissolving root canal filling materials including gutta percha and Zinc Oxide Eugenol paste during root canal retreatment.
- Does not contain chloroform.
- Refreshing citrus fragrance.
- Contain natural non-hazardous solvent.