Woodpecker Endoradar Endomotor with Apex Locator (with Cashback)
Woodpecker Endoradar endomotor comes with an in-built Apex Locator and a high capacity battery which saves both space and time, while performing root canal treatment. The endomotor and apex locator functions can be used separately or together, by the click of a button (En-Ap), as per the choice of the dentist.
This device can be a great asset to your endodontic practice as it eliminates the need of individual devices for working length determination and root canal shaping. EndoRadar features a cordless endodontic handpiece, while having a USB cable as well. The handpiece also has a wireless charging mode that does not require the use of an adapter.
- Touch button
- Compatible reciprocating function
- Mini 1:1 contra angle handpiece
- Torque ranges: 0.6-4 Ncm
- Speed ranges from 200 to 659 RPM
- 8 sets of memory programs
The Endomotor Mode has 3 reciprocating features and 8 free programs for custom settings. Three auto reverse modes are present which can be cyclically changed by pressing on the “AUTO REV” button. When using the reciprocating mode, the operator can choose between three reciprocating angles. The speed and torque can be adjusted based on the operator’s choice and the settings can be saved by clicking on the “MEMO” button. The accuracy and speed of the reversal mode, reduces the risk of instrument separation during biomechanical preparation.
Apex Locator Mode:
The Apex Locator Mode can be used individually by clicking on the “En-Ap” button. After the file clip, measuring wire and lip hook are installed the standard protocol can be followed using a K file to accurately measure the working length of the root canal.
By pressing on the “En-Ap” button the operator can choose to enter the dual mode including both the endomotor and the apex locator.
Long press on the “SET” button allows the operator to change the parameter settings of the dual mode and can exit by pressing the same button.
The components of the apex locator are installed and the handpiece is connected via the USB cable.
The proper contact of the circuit can be tested by short circuiting the lip hook with the installed NiTi rotary file.
During root canal preparation, the apex locator shows the location of the file inside the canal in real time.
100 – 650 rpm
0.6 – 4.0 Ncm
8 sets of memory programs
Compatible Reciprocating function
Mini 1:1 Contra-angle handpiece
EndoRadar by Woodpecker is the single device that can be used for both accurate working length determination and efficient root canal shaping by rotary instrumentation.
The use of this device is contra-indicated in patients with artificial pacemakers or any other electrical equipment.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.