Unicorn Denmart External Oral Suction - US1400
External Oral Suction - US1400
During the treatment in the dental clinic, the doctors may use the ultrasonic scaler, 3-way syringe, high & low-speed handpiece and may other equipment's spray to generate a large amount of water mist combined with bacteria & Virus such as saliva, blood, and stones from the patient's mouth, which will produce aerosols, the external oral suction remove these aerosols to prevent cross-infection between the doctors and the patients.
With the strong suction Vaccum pressure (-10 KPa to -20 KPa) and large flow rate, which greatly reduces s the risk of cross-infection between doctors and the patients.
The aerosol and air entered the suction unit are filtered through the primary filter and HEPA (H13) strainer, sterilized by ultraviolet rays, and then discharge through a large amount of plasma sterilization and purification.
- Rated Voltage: 110-220V.
- Rated power: 1.35 KW.
- Suction Pipe Diameter: 75mm.
- Noise: <= 65 dB.
- Net Weight: 42KG.
- Dimensions: 320*320*850MM
- HEPA Filter Efficiency: 99.97%.
- HEPA filter grade: H13, 0.1-0.3 micron level, Carbon activated
- Max vacuum: -20 Kpa.
- Max Air-Flow: 3000L/Min.
- UV light: 9 w, 258 nm
- Plasma -ve ions: 100 million/ mm3
- Plasma +ve ions: 80 million/mm3
- 4 stage filtration and purification through the primary filter, UV light, Plasma ions Sterilisation, and HEPA filter.
- Unique Plasma Ions generators which secrets 80 million/ml +ve ions and 100 million/ml -ve ions
- Work both as an air purifier and air sterilizer in Operative area
- High graded HEPA H13 filter with a pore size of 0.3 microns.