Sybron Endo System B Cordless
SybronEndo, a global leader in endodontic equipment and material, is proud to introduce its latest innovation in endodontic obturation, the System B™ Endodontic Cordless Obturation System. Endorsed by Dr. Stephen Buchanan, this new system brings cordless obturation to new level with its ease of use, compact shape and long-lasting interchangeable batteries. Featuring unique features designed for warm vertical and backfill obturation, with System B, endodontic procedures can be performed anywhere without restrictions.
Mangalore Dental Corporation Don Bosco Hall Cross Road Falnir Mangalore Karnataka 575001
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Lightweight and easy to use, the Fill unit's ergonomic handpiece allows for controlled extrusion of either RealSeal™ or traditional gutta percha. Each System B endodontic Fill unit comes with two rechargeable batteries, needles and a charging unit.
System B Endodontic Cordless Pack Unit
The versatile Pack unit features 360° one-touch activation that heats and cools almost instantly for optimal safety, accessibility and control.
System B Cordless Charger
The Pack and Fill units are sold separately. Both System B endodontic units use the same interchangeable batteries allowing the clinician to use them continuously without docking them in a charging cradle.
Ergonomically advanced. Less fatigue.
The System B Cordless Pack unit heats up and cools almost instantly, allowing for quick separation bursts and minimizing the possibility of patient discomfort. It comes with 4 tip sizes and tapers for use in any size canal. The Pack unit’s lightweight, 360° activation ring allows easy access to any part of the mouth and reduces the possibility of hand fatique. System B Cordless devices have variable temperature settings for use with gutta percha or Resilon.