Sybron Endo Elements Obturation Unit
When you're obturating a root canal system, you want to ensure the fill is accomplished predictably, efficiently and accurately. The newly designed Elements Obturation Unit incorporates advanced technologies involving software, metallurgy, electronics and industrial design with the best elements of System B and a patent-pending motorized extruder. From down-pack to backfill, from filling lateral canals to creating post spaces, the Elements Obturation System puts the Continuous Wave of Condensation technique in one simple-to-operate device. Enjoy consistent, reliable results when blocking a root canal system with an obturation unit that takes up only 1/3 the space of two separate machines.
Mangalore Dental Corporation Don Bosco Hall Cross Road Falnir Mangalore Karnataka 575001
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Elements Obturation Unit
The Complete Continuous Wave of Condensation*
One-Touch Controls for Efficiency and Precision
The digital and graphical display incorporates 4 functions down-pack, backfill, cauterizing and hot pulp testing each with preset temperatures and durations. One touch changes the default temperature setting on the unit, either temporarily or as an ongoing preset according to your preference. No more frustration attempting to adjust the temperature with a sensitive dial.
Tip Temperature Continuously Maintained and Displayed
The temperature at the tip of the System B plugger is continuously monitored, maintained and displayed digitally in degrees centigrade on the screen.
Time-Out Feature Precludes Overheating
The time-out feature assists new users by shutting off the energy to the tip for an appropriate amount of time for each of the 4 functions. Especially useful for down-pack, the system also provides a sound to indicate its readiness for the separation burst.
Shut-Off Precludes Using Wrong or Worn-Out Tip
If you inadvertently install an incorrect or worn-out tip, the unit will not function until the correct tip is installed.
Plugger Heats Instantly for Immediate Use
When activated, the System B plugger heats instantly,the LED indicator on the handpiece illuminates and the icon for the particular function flashes rapidly on the screen, letting you know it's in use. It also cools rapidly for greater patient comfort.
Motorized Handpiece Eliminates Hand Fatigue, Precludes Voids
The micro-motor-driven extruder automates the backfill process, eliminating the fatiguing manual action required by all other units. Its consistent flow also precludes most voids for a complete, predictable fill.
Pencil Grip Enhances Control, Fits Standard Holders
The unique handpiece design dramatically enhances tactile feedback and manual control of the backfill procedure. The handpiece fits standard handpiece holders.
Precise Temperature Control for Consistency
The proprietary digital circuitry of the Elements unit ensures accurate temperature control geared precisely to gutta percha and RealSeal for the appropriate viscosity each and every time, even unit to unit.
Extra-Long Prebent Needles Offer Convenience
The extruder tips are prebent 45°. Offered in 20, 23 and 25 gauge, the needles are 4 mm longer than conventional needles, which eases posterior access.
Heats Quickly: Shuts Off Automatically
Heats in approximately 45 seconds and shuts off automatically to preclude overheating the backfill material.
Plunger Retracts When Extrusion is Halted
If the handpiece is deactivated before the cartridge is empty, the plunger will retract slightly to prevent excess gutta percha from discharging.
Handpiece Shows Remaining Material
The handpiece has a mechanical gauge that indicates the amount of material remaining in the cartridge.
*The phrase "Continuous Wave of Condensation" is a trademark of Dr. L. Stephen Buchanan.
The Elements Obturation Unit combines our System B™ technology with a motor-driven extruder handpiece to make obturation efficient, predictable, and accurate. From downpack to backfill, the Elements Obturation Unit puts the Continuous Wave of Condensation Technique into one simple-to-operate device that takes up only 1/3 the space of two separate machines.
System B Plugger Maximizes Condensation Force For Complete Fill
Matched Autofit pluggers replicate the canal shape and maximize condensation forces to move fill material and sealer into all areas of the root canal, including lateral canals, which ensures a complete fill.
- One-touch controls for downpack, backfill and hot pulp testing
- Each function has preset temperature and duration
- Tip temperature is continuously maintained and displayed
- Time-out feature prevents overheating
- Automatic shut-off precludes using wrong or worn-out tip
- Plugger heats instantly for immediate use
- Motorized handpiece eliminates hand fatigue and precludes voids
- Pencil-grip handpiece enhances control and fits standard handpiece holders
- Precise temperature control for consistency
- Extra-long prebent needles offer convenience and unprecedented visibility
- Heats quickly and shuts off automatically
- Handpiece shows remaining material
- Plugger and extruder handpieces are lightweight, strong and durable
- Insulation technology keeps handpieces cool for you and the patient
- Aluminum shields minimize downtime use one while autoclaving the other
Convenient Cartridge Delivery
In the past the cartridges required a wrench to insert and remove them from the extruder handpiece. The cartridges now have finger grips built in and will no longer require the use of a wrench. The cartridges can now be easily inserted and removed with your fingers. As of August 2006, all cartridges including RealSeal and Gutta Percha will feature the new finger grips. Proprietary disposable cartridges (Gutta Percha or RealSeal) minimize cross contamination risk and eliminate tedious, time-consuming cleanup. Made of silver for excellent heat conductivity, they load and disengage easily.
Small Handpiece and Long Needle Maximize Visibility
The handpiece of the extruder is dramatically smaller than previous devices. This streamlined design and the extra needle length provide unprecedented visibility for greater control and accuracy while obturating a root canal system.