Sun Medical Hybrid Bond
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 3ml Hybrid Base + (100 mini brushes) Hybrid Brushes + 5 Plastic Dispensing Dish
Regular Price ₹1800 Special Price ₹1044
Out of stock
You save: 756 (42%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Hybrid Bond is a single-bottle, self-etching, self-priming, light-cured dentin bonding system. It does not require acid-etching of dentin or cut enamel surfaces before use. It is suitable for use with directly applied composite resins and can be cured by any light-curing devices. Hybrid Bond can also be used as the adhesive agent for indirectly fabricated restorations. It contains 4- META, a high performance adhesive monomer that decalcifies tooth substrate and penetrates through the smear layer to form a hybrid layer, creating excellent bonds to dentin and enamel. It forms a fortified resin coat on dentin, which blocks mechanical and biological stimuli to dentin dentin-pulp.
High bond strength
Thin bonding layer
Southern Dental Corporation 822 1st floor Chinnappa Building Behind St Francis School HongasandraBegur Road Bangalore Bangalore 560103
- No etching, just one coat - The entire bonding procedure takes 35 seconds, start-to-finish. Chemically-activated Microbrushes eliminate mixing.
- Any composite, any curing light - Halogen, Xenon (Plasma Arc) or even LED.
- Thin but robust film - Only 9 microns but almost no post-op sensitivity.
- The thin bonding layer results in aesthetic margins and perfect contacts between adjacent teeth. The robust coat blocks both mechanical and chemical stimuli to dentin pulp complex.
- High bond strength - Strong bonds to enamel, dentin and resin composites, thanks to 4-META a proven adhesive monomer.
Write Your Own Review