Skanray Intraskan DC Dental X Ray - Floor Mount
High quality intraoral radiographic images are possible with highly stable and ergonomically designed Skanray Intraskan DC Dental X-ray. The smooth and drift-free positioner allows you to trigger the exposure from a distance without the concern of shift in image position. Its sleek console with graphical LCD, displays exposure parameters, mode of operations and self-diagnostic messages. With Innovative technologies and most modern dual microprocessors, Intraskan DC is equipped to enhance the clinician and patients’ convenience. Some of the features are mentioned below -
- Perfectly balanced zero-drift scissor arm
- Operator console with APR
- Near zero leakage radiation
- 3 point control - kV, mA & ms
- 50-70 kV range in steps of 1kV
- 4-8 mA range in steps of 1mA
* SkanShield: Radiation leakage is negligible with its unique patented shielding technology. It ensures protection of the clinicians and patients from unwanted radiation.
* SkanSafe: Skanray uses its advanced technology to fulfil its commitment to safety. The precise digital control to eliminate soft radiation. Skanray products are engineered to meet the global safety and protection standards ensuring safety of the user and equipment in the entire operating range
* High Frequency: Intraskan DC offers a good image quality with a minimum frequency produced by the 100 kHz digital generator. Compared to conventional AC machines, DC system reduces harmful soft radiation
* Smooth and Stable: The drift-free and smooth positioner allows to trigger the exposure from a distance without worrying a shift in beam position during exposure. The long scissor arms permit the clinician to reach to two patients on adjacent chairs. The clinician can also opt for a longer arm for extended reach to cater special radiographic requirements
* It has Anatomical Programming Radiography (APR) and user selectable exposure settings, programmable through USB interface from the computer.
* The unit draws clean power from the mains and consumes negligible energy in standby mode. It conserves energy with reduced exposure time as compared to AC machines. The system is operable with consistent image quality, virtually anywhere in the world with a power source from 99V to 253V, 60/50 Hz
* Easy to Use: The sleek design of the X-ray tube head combined with an in-built short cone, enables the machine to position at any angle and direction with ease to get good images
Wall Mount variant available as well. Click Here to know more.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.