Satelec X MIND DC - With Timer
The numerous control systems make the X-Mind DC very safe to use. The X-Mind range pantograph arms provide great flexibility of use and accurate positioning. The new, light alloy mechanism has smooth contours and protective casing at the joints. It is easy to keep clean and can be decontaminated in compliance with the strictest demands of asepsis in dental practice.
X-Mind timer: Microprocessor-controlled, exposure time can be customised and programmed; one key allows you to switch immediately from conventional intra-oral X-ray to digital X-ray. Pre-programmed keys for special pictures.
Unicorn Denmart Frazzer Town 3 LSC MOR Land Near J Block New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi 110060
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Supply voltage||230V - monophase 50/60Hz|
|Power absorption at 230V||1.4kVA|
|Resistance of the line||0.5 ohms|
|X-ray tube||New Toshiba DG 073B DC tube|
|Total filtration||Equivalent to 2mm Al at 70kV|
|Tube inherent filtration||Equivalent to 0.8mm Al at 70kV|
|Leakage radiation||Less than 0.25mGy/hour maximum at a distance of 1m from focal spot|
|Long cone||Focus to cylinder tip distance = 31cm (12”)|
|Timer||Exposure time can be set from 0.02 to 3.2 seconds|
|X-ray emission control||“Dead man” switch with 3m spiral cable|
|Total weight||25kg (weight of the head : 5.5kg)|
- X-Mind DC exposure times are optimised for use with digital sensors
- The generator is compatible with practically all digital imaging systems
- Electronically controlled mechanism ensures precise concentration of mercury and alloy.