Saeshin X-Cube Implant Engine (with Cashback)
The X Cube Implant Engine by Saeshin is a surgical motor system used in oral surgery, implant surgeries and different kinds of micro surgery procedures. The precision micromotor handpieces designed and manufactured by Saeshin have been globally recognized since 1976 for their quality control. It has a reduction geared contra angle handpiece with internal and external irrigation. The handpieces are available as lever type or a button type. The reduction ratios of the handpieces are 16:1, 20:1, 32:1 and 64:1. These handpieces are autoclavable.
The surgical BLDC motor justifies the incorporation of high technology into the implant engine. The speed control of the motor ranges between 600 – 50,000 rpm while offering strong torque values. Absence of noise and vibration during procedures enhances the precision and concentration during dental surgery. The control box has an LCD display with a simple use interface. 10 kinds of gear ratio settings are possible with the control box. 10 memory programs can be set for speed, torque, operation direction and the water pump.
The BLDC motor designed by Saeshin’s high technology provides Optimum Torque during surgery. Speeds between 18 – 1562 rpm are recommended or optimum use of the implant engine. The available gear ratios are - 1:5, 1:4, 1:2, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1. 64:1, 256:1. The ergonomically designed foot control pedal can be used to control all the functions of the implant engine during surgery. It greatly enhances the convenience of the clinician. X Cube implant engine has an automatic overload protection function, which in 3 seconds automatically stops the motor, if the load on the bur is higher than the set torque. To release the overload function the clinician can step on the foot control pedal.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Agkem Impex Pvt Ltd No 904 5th Main Road Vijayanagara Bangalore Karantaka 560040 India