Rossmax Peak Flow Meter Child - PF120C
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹750 Special Price ₹492
Out of stock
You save: 258 (34%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Rossmax Peak Flow Meter is used to measure peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR), an important indicator of your lung function. Peak Flow Meter should be used for monitoring respiratory conditions such as asthma. Taking peak flow measures every day and keeping a record of the peak flow measures in your "peak flow diary" can help you and your physician make important decisions about your treatment. You should use this meter and set its color zone indicators according to a treatment plan developed for you by your physician.
- Built-in flexible three - zone management system.
- Easy-to-read numbers.
- Measurement Range 60-800 L/min.
- Accuracy and repeatability assurance.
- Suitable for use with disposable mouthpiece.
- Design for child.
- EN ISO 23747: 2009 compliance.
- CE approval.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review