Morita TriAuto Mini and Root ZX Mini
Morita TriAuto endo motor and the J Morita apex locator are a great package for any endodontic treatment. With the Tri Auto endo motor & Root ZX apex locator, root canal measurement, enlargement and the removal of gutta percha points can be performed safely and efficiently. Tri Auto ZX offers several automatic control functions. Combined with the technology of the Root ZX apex locator, Tri Auto ZX has the ability and convenience to monitor the canal before, during and after instrumentation electronically. The location of the file tip is indicated by LEDs on endo handpiece and by audible signal. The handpiece will automatically shut off after three minutes of non-use. This endo motor with apex locator by Morita, the ZX Mini make a great set of endo equipment for root canal treatment
Cordless for maximum flexibility
The elimination of the cord guarantees greater flexibility and mobility. The rechargable battery provides the handpiece enough power for up to 15 root canals. Completely charge needs approx. one hour in the comfortable desk charger. To conserve power the Tri Auto ZX will automatically shut off after three minutes if the handpiece is not in use. Low battery power is indicated by LED in the handpiece display.
TriAuto Mini Endomotor Features:
1. Small head for excellent visibility: The head is only 9 mm in diameter making it ideal for canal treatment. Its slim design allows for easy access to posterior teeth with the ability to view the treatment field directly.
2. Automatic Control and Settings: The TriAuto mini offers automatic controls for speed, rotational direction and torque that significantly increase the accuracy and safety of root canal treatment.
3. Easy to read LCD Display
4. Backlight colors identifies current conditions
Root ZX Mini Apex Locator Features:
1. Accurate Measurement: Root ZX mini offers highly accurate indication of the file’s location by utilizing the ratio technique. The accuracy of the measurement is not affected by the presence or absence of blood, other discharges, electrolytes, saline, tap water, or hydrogen peroxide.
2. Large LCD Color Display
- Flash bar
- Memory bar
- Information display'
- Canal length indicator bar
- Battery power indicator
3. No Zero Adjustment: It is not necessary to set the device on zero before measuring each individual canal. The microprocessor calibrates Tri Auto ZX automatically, making it ready to use immediately after turning on the main switch. No set up is required. No resetting is required for multiple measurements. Automatic calibration insures accuracy and eliminates the effects of changes in temperature, moisture, etc. inside the canal even during measurement.
4. Automatic Calibration: It ensures accuracy and eliminates the effect of changes in temperature, moisture inside the canal even during the treatment.
- Easy to use - cordless for maximum flexibility
- Safer mechanical enlargement - with apical reverse auto start/stop auto torque reverse
- Monitor position of file while cleaning and shaping
- Measuring Function - It can be used as the root canal measuring device.
- Flexible - by nickel titanium files
Tri Auto ZX hand piece
- Display: LED
- Weight: only 160 g
- Rotation speed: 150 – 280 rpm
- Rechargable battery: 3.6 V, metal-hydride
- Charge time: Approx. 60 min.
- Dimensions (mm): W 30 x D 37 x H 212
- Voltage: AC 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Weight: Approx. 500 g
- Dimensions (mm): W 80 x D 123 x H 55
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.