Micro Mega R-Endo Re-treatment Files
- Buy 2 for ₹2528 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for ₹2456 each and save 5%
The endodontic re-treatment comprises two steps: coronal conditioning precedes re-preparation of the canal. The latter can be achieved with a specific sequence using NiTi rotary instruments called R-Endo®; this is the first total concept dedicated to endodontic re-treatment.
In the same way as for HERO 642® and HERO Shaper®, the R-Endo® sequence has been developed by the R&D Laboratory of MICRO-MEGA®. It is adapted to the materials generally encountered during endodontic re-treatment such as gutta percha and filling pastes.
Efficiency, flexibility, parietal cleaning of the canal, respect of the canal anatomy, safety and short procedural time are the major advantages.
R-Endo® files allow apical irrigation to aid the disinfection of the apical zone and ideal preparation of the canal for three-dimensional filling.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
- R-Endo®: first method for the endodontic retreatment.
- A simple protocol with 5 instruments (Rm,Re,R1,R2,R3).
- Files especially dedicated to endodontic re-treatment: tapers, pitches and lengths are adapted to each zone of the canal space.
- Efficient removal of the previous filling material.
- Parietal cleaning of the root canal.
- Clear and easy identification of the file: the colour of the handle gives its taper.
- Respect of the initial canal path.
- Reproducible results.
- Canal preparation after R-Endo® allows obturation with your usual filling method.