Melag Sterilizer 205 - Dry Heat Sterilizer 14 Ltr
The principle of dry-heat sterilization at 180°C represents a sterilization procedure which is recognised in DIN 58947. Hot air can effectively sterilize all objects made of inorganic substances: e.g., metal, glass, porcelain, earthenware, enamel, and the like.
The generations of conventional dry-air sterilizers used until now provided for heat exchange by strictly thermal means. As a result, hygienic specialists have for years claimed that this process endangers sterilization effectiveness because of the “cold-air pockets” which result from the characteristic inherent to these systems. For this reason, all MELAG dry-heat sterilizers feature fan convection. This means that a blower provides fast and complete heat exchange throughout the entire sterilization space. This features considerably shortens sterilization times and effectively avoids overheating.
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Internal dimensions||19 x 36 x 20 cm (W x D x H)|
|External dimensions||31 x 47 x 38.5 cm (W x D x H)|
The Sterilizer 205 features mechanical fan convection. A fan assures that there is complete heat exchange throughout the entire sterilisation space, avoids overheating and reduces sterilisation times. This means that your instruments are ready for use again more quickly.
The Sterilizer 205 meets our customers’ requirements for a compact and cost-effective device. Although the MELAG Sterilizer 205 can hold 6 trays, it is considerably more compact, with the resulting saving of space for the practice. To enable a sturdy construction and long service life, the Sterilizer 205 is made of high-quality stainless steel. The interior is also made of stainless steel and therefore conforms to the strictest international standards.
It is possible to regulate the temperature of the MELAG Sterilizer 205 on a continuously variable basis, from 60°C to 180°C. The device is furnished with a timer switch. After switching on, the sterilization cycle proceeds fully automatically, with switch-off of power at the end of the cycle.