Melag Euroklav 23 VS plus (S Class) - 22 Ltr
"Class S" with pre-vacuum and vacuum drying
MELAG offers practices an economically alternative to the "Vacuklav" series with its Euroklav 23 VS+, which, by reason of the instruments and the type of wrapping used there, require no "Class B" autoclaves. The Euroklav 23 VS+, being larger than the Euroklav 29 VS+, is especially suitable for practices that want to sterilize longer instruments, wrapping or cassettes, because it has a chamber volume of 22 litres (depth of chamber is 45cm).
The Euroklav 23 VS+ features four "Class S" programs for sterilization of unwrapped or wrapped instruments and textiles. The powerful and efficient vacuum pump creates a simple pre-vacuum for safe removal of air before sterilization and for optimal post-drying of the instruments after sterilization.
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Chamber Depth||25 cm|
|Chamber Height||45 cm|
|Chamber Volume||22 L|
|Tray||Width: 19 cm x Depth: 42 cm x Height: 2 cm|
- “Stand alone” device
- Chamber volume of 22ltrs
- No need of any further installation
- Effective pre-vacuum with fractionated gravity
- Sterilization of wrapped & unwrapped instruments and textiles
- Sterilization cycles is carried out over the built-in interface connection