Marathon Endomotor E-Class (with Cashback)
Marathon Saeyang Endomotor E Class is an endo motor used in conjunction with rotary endodontic files in the bio-mechanical preparation phase of endodontic therapy. It is an innovative endomotor that offers quiet and comfortable performance. The endo handpiece has a push type miniature head that makes replacement of rotary files easy and increases the visibility of the tooth being operated. The auto stop reverse feature of the rotary endo motor ensure that once overloaded, the motor stops running in the usual direction and starts running in the opposite direction until the load is solved. Once the load is solved the motor starts running in the forward direction.
Endomotor E-Class has 15 memory programs and controllable speed and torque levels. It operates at different gear ratios. The E type motor is compatible with micro motor handpieces in compliance with ISO standards. The contra angle handpiece with a compact head has a gear ratio of 16:1. It has a stainless steel body with a push button chuck loading mechanism. The endomotor functions at a maximum torque of 9.9 Ncm in a 64:1 ratio.
- Accurate and stable performance
- Innovative and comfortable
- Torque controlled motor for safe operation
- Supports various handpiece ratios
- Acoustic warning at 75% of set torque value
- 15 Free set programs
- Auto stop reverse function
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.