Marathon Endomotor A-Class with Reciprocating (with Cashback)
Marathon Saeyang Endomotor A Class is a cordless endomotor suitable for endodontic procedures. It has six programmable memory functions and a reciprocating system that stops the motor from running once it is overloaded. It is easy to use and has an extremely quiet motor which is rechargeable.
The two modes, Forwards and Reverse reciprocating modes facilitate this mechanism by a repeatable back and forth motion. The auto stop reverse feature of the endomotor ensures that the motor stops running once it is overloaded and subsequently runs in the reverse direction until the load is solved. Once the load is solved the motor starts running in the forward direction. The push type miniature head aids in easy replacement of rotary files and visibility of the operating area.
The motor on/off button can be used to change to the reciprocating system by pressing it for 2 seconds. The LCD display shows the mode of operation, the program number, speed of rotation and the torque. The Endomotor A Class runs on a Ni-MH battery which allows 90 minutes of use.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.