Kavo Contra-Angle 500
New surface finish, perfect grip, no rough edges, nowhere for dirt to accumulate, pushbutton chuck as standard
• Wide range of use: from smoothing the alveolar ridge to placing in the implants.
• Provides sufficient speed and power for milling and drilling.
• At low speeds, always sufficient power for cutting threads and placing implants.
• Very high load capacity.
• Improved vision of the operating area through 25% smaller head diameter, compared to other surgical handpieces.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.