K-Life Six Channel ECG Machine
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹57999 Special Price ₹50953
You save: 7046 (12%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
ECG Machines, from K-life are easy to use, reliable and come in all the variants, Single Channel, 3 Channel, 6 Channel, 12 Channel which the laboratories can choose from depending upon their requirements and the requirement of the doctors. Simultaneous display 3/6/12 leads ECG waveform and can remark the lead sign, sensitivity paper speed and filter state. It can store more than 1000 patient's data (Cases), more convenient for data review & statistics.
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 6 channel ECG with Interpretation
- Battery backup : Approx 90 minutes
- Data interpretation
- Printing Modes
- Auto 6*2
- Auto 4*3+1
- Auto 4*3
- Auto 3*4+1
- Auto 2*6+1
- Auto 2*6
- Rhythm 7
- Rhythm 6
- Rhythm 5
- Rhythm 4
- Rhythm 3
- Rhythm 2
- Manual Mode
- Recording : Auto and Manual Mode of printing : Automatic/Manual
- Measurement parameter : HR, P-R interval P Duration, QRS Duration, Q Interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R (V5), S(V1), R(V5) + S(V1)
- Basic Software : For data transfer & Print
- Advance Software : For cardiac analysis
- 7" LCD Display with touch screen
- Power Supply 3 AC : 100~240V, 50/60 Hz 3 DC : 7.4V, 3700 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Input way : Floating and defibrillation protection
- Lead : 12 leads
- Patient leak current : ≤10µA
- Frequency response : 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3 dB~0.4 dB)
- Time Constant : Time ≥3.2s
- CMRR : ≥60 dB, ≥100 dB (add filter)
- EMG interference filter : 35 Hz (-3dB)
- AC Filter : 50/60HZ
- Sampling Rate : 1000HZ
- Recording Way : Thermal printing system
- Recording papers : 110mm (W) x 20 m (L)
- Paper Speed 3 Auto record : 25mm/s, 50mm/s 3 Manual record : 5, 10, 25, 50mm/s 3 Rhythm record : 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Classification : Class I, CF applied part
- Enduring polarization voltage : ±500mV
- Sensitivity choice : 5, 10, 20 mm/mV (Error : ±5%)
- Standard sensitivity is 10mm/mV ±0.2%
- Auto Interpretation
- Fuse Specification : 2pcs (5*20mm AC time lags); T1.6AL250V (Power Supply : 220V)
- Machine Size : 315 (L) x 215 (W) x 77 (H) mm
- Machine Net Weight : 2.25Kg
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review