K-Life Single Channel ECG Machine
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹25000 Special Price ₹24146
You save: 854 (3%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
ECG Machines, from K-life are easy to use, reliable and come in all the variants, Single Channel, 3 Channel, 6 Channel, 12 Channel which the laboratories can choose from depending upon their requirements and the requirement of the doctors.The device can record single channel ECG wave form and can remark the lead sign, sensitivity paper speed and filter state It can store 160 patient’s data, more convenient for data review & statistics
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Mode of printing : Automatic/Manual
- Output system : High resolution thermal - array
- (8dots/mm), non-adjustable
- Atmospheric Pressure : 86kPA~106kPa Store & Transportation
- Digital signal processor for effective inhibition of AC,
- EMG and DFT, receive the better ECG waveform
- Battery backup : Approx. 4 hours
- Relative Humidity : ≤80%
- Environment temperature : +40℃~+55℃
- Relative Humidity : ≤95%
- Atmospheric Pressure : 50kPA~106kPa Optional
- Basic Software : For data transfer & print
- Advance Software : For cardiac analysis
- LCD Display: 2.7"
- Power Supply AC : 100~240V, 50/60 Hz DC : 7.4V, 2000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Lead: 12 leads
- Input way: Floating and defibrillation protection
- Input Impedance: ≤50M
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3 dB~0.4 dB)
- Time Constant: ≥3.2s
- CMRR: ≤60 dB, ≤100 dB (add filter)
- EMG interference filter: 35 Hz (-3dB)
- High Speed: thermal paper
- Paper Speed: 25mm/s, 50mm/s (Error : ±5%)
- Sensitivity choice: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV (Error : ±5%)
- Standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV ±0.2%
- Patient leak current: ≤10μA
- Enduring polarization voltage: ±300mV
- Noise Level: ≤15μVp-p
- Fuse Specification: 2pcs (5*20mm AC time lags); T1.6AL250V (Power Supply : 220V)
- Classification: Class I, CF applied part
- Recording papers: 50mm (W) x20m (L)
- Recording: Auto and Manual
- Recording Way: Thermal Printing System
- Machine Size: 315 (L) x 215 (W) x 77 (H) mm
- Machine Net Weight: 1.5Kg
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review