Dentsply IRM Zinc Oxide-Eugenol Composition
- Buy 5 for ₹1,839 each and save 4%
IRM® is a reinforced zinc oxide-eugenol composition for intermediate
restorations lasting up to one year:
1. For temporary restorations
2. Base material
It is an intermediate restorative material. In a clinical study it was compared to other ZOE (Zinc Oxide- Eugenol) compositions and an EBA (Eugenol and o-ethoxybenzoic acid) formulation. Result: it was judged superior for both Class I and II restorations ( at one and two year observations).
Among the many applications are: restoration of deciduous teeth (when permanent teeth are two years or less from eruption); restorative emergencies; caries management program; dental school clinics and public health dental programs.
Handling characteristics IRM® powder and liquid should be mixed in less than one minute. The resulting putty consistency is then inserted into the cavity. If indicated, conventional methods of matrix application are appropriate.
- Better than other ZOE
- Can be used for both Class I & II Restorations
Among the many applications are:
- Restoration of deciduous teeth (when permanent teeth are two years or less from eruption);
- Restorative emergencies;
- Caries management program;
- Dental school clinics
- Public health dental programs