Forestadent Quicklear III Ceramic SL Bracket Roth
The aesthetic member of the Quick family is QuicKlear.
The third generation of QuicKlear introduces some key innovations: QuicKlear® III is flatter than its predecessor and thanks to its rounded edges is more comfortable for the patient to wear. A new bracket shape ensures improved transmission of rotation, angulation and torque. QuicKlear® III is also available in mandible 5-5 for a discreet appearance.
QuicKlear® bracket is a self -ligating, tooth coloured, ceramic bracket which is the perfect aesthetic complement to the BioQuick® bracket system. The QuicKlear® is an active bracket. It features the proven and familiar closing mechanism of the Quick® bracket system. Its outstanding aesthetics promise a natural smile. Ideal conditions for satisfying patients
- Aesthetics : Virtually invisible and ensure an attractive smile
- Hygiene : Enable improved oral hygiene and a marked reduction of plaque
- Faster Treatment : Shorter treatment times and fewer appointments
- Comfortable :Provide greater intraoral comfort thanks to their smooth rounded edges
- Accuracy : Function with less force and enable more tooth corrections
Orthosystems F08 Haware Centurion Sec19A NerulE Navi Mumbai 400706 Tel 02265560840 Mumbai Maharashtra 400706 India
- Body made of translucent ceramic with rounded bracket and slot edges for excellent intraoral comfort.
- Debonding bevels for applying special debonding pliers.
- Catch function for easier gingival opening of the interactive clip.
- The anatomically-adapted inverted hook base ensures perfect mechanical retention and reduces the risk of enamel fractures.
- Dimensions of the body allow chipfree debonding using the Pauls-Tool.
- Four rounded contact ribs in the slot reduce binding and notching effects.
- Wider clip for improved transmission of rotation, angulation and torque.
Many details that speak in favour of QuicKlear® III, and put a radiant smile on your patients’ faces.
- Translucent ceramic: developed in-house, attracts hardly any attention.
- Complete: QuicKlear® III is also available in maxilla and mandible 5-5.
- New shape: Significantly lower profile, more rounded bracket edges. To ensure best possible wearing comfort.
- New clip: thanks to a special surface treatment process, the chrome-cobalt alloy clip is matte rather than shiny, making it much more difficult to spot. The new clip shape allows improved force transmission.
- Convenient: the clip can be easily opened and closed by pressing with your finger, making handling very simple.
- Strong retention: using the inverted hook base, which we developed for use with ceramic brackets, QuicKlear® bonds in outstanding fashion to the tooth using purely mechanical means and reduces the risk of enamel fractures.
- Optimum fit: based on the examination of 4000 teeth, the base of the bracket has been adapted so that it offers the optimum fit for all tooth shapes.
- Easy to remove: using the Pauls-Tool, the bracket can be safely removed without chipping.