Forestadent Bioquick Molar SL Bracket Roth
BioQuick is the fourth generation of our successful Quick bracket range, which, thanks to its low profile, is lower than ever before in the anterior area, enabling superior intraoral comfort.The anterior bracket is up to 0.3 mm lower, so that the upper and lower-jaw brackets (3-3) are considerably flatter. The BioQuick base has once again been improved to great effect. You will be amazed at how easy the redesigned bracket base can be bonded. Its new clip is stronger and wider with approx. 20% more strength for more torque, angulation and rotational control. It is designed with larger guidance funnel for easier gingival opening. The BioQuickmolar brackets are equipped with a clip rather than a closed buccal tube, allowing treatment to be carried out considerably more easily, and as a result, more quickly.
Orthosystems F08 Haware Centurion Sec19A NerulE Navi Mumbai 400706 Tel 02265560840 Mumbai Maharashtra 400706 India
- Rounded bracket and slot edges for greater intraoral comfort and less friction
- New catch function for easier gingival opening of the interactive clip
- Surrounding pad edge reduces adhesive overflow
- Single-piece bracket body: hook-shaped undercuts on the bracket base ensure reliable adhesion
- Thanks to the redesigned, anatomically-adapted base, positioning is a truly enjoyable task.
- Low profile
- Superior intraoral comfort
- Clip is stronger and wider