Forestadent Bioquick Metal SL Bracket Face Evolution
BioQuick® is the fourth generation of our successful Quick bracket range, which, thanks to its low profile, is lower than ever before in the anterior area, enabling superior intraoral comfort.
Orthosystems F08 Haware Centurion Sec19A NerulE Navi Mumbai 400706 Tel 02265560840 Mumbai Maharashtra 400706 India
The most attractive advantages at a glance:
- Rounded bracket and slot edges for greater intraoral comfort and less friction
- New catch function for easier gingival opening of the interactive clip
- Surrounding pad edge reduces adhesive overflow
- Single-piece bracket body: hook-shaped undercuts on the bracket base ensure reliable adhesion
- Thanks to the redesigned, anatomically-adapted base, positioning is a truly enjoyable task
- Four rounded contact ribs in the slot reduce binding and notching
- Thanks to a separate 0.016“ x 0.016“ auxiliary slot, auxiliary units can be easily and simply inserted
- A stronger and wider clip, which can be replaced if required, and features a catch function for vestibular opening
- Reduced height: the anterior bracket is up to 0.3 mm lower, so that the upper and lower-jaw brackets (3-3) are considerably flatter.
- Optimum fit: the BioQuick® base has once again been improved. To great effect. You will be amazed at how easy the redesigned bracket base can be bonded.
- New clip: stronger and wider clip with approx. 20% more strength for more torque, angulation and rotational control.
- Easier handling: optimised design with larger guidance funnel for easier gingival opening.
- Greater clearance: the BioQuick® molar brackets are equipped with a clip rather than a closed buccal tube, allowing treatment to be carried out considerably more easily, and as a result, more quickly.