Forestadent 2D Lingual Bracket
- Buy 2 for ₹20106 each and save 5%
They are extremely flat, comfortable and thanks to its uncomplicated technique ideally suited for clinicians who would like to enter the field of lingual orthodontics - the new 2D lingual brackets by Forestadent. Easy to handle, reasonably priced and no lab costs. This bracket system is a cost effective way to introduce lingual orthodontics into any practice.
Orthosystems F08 Haware Centurion Sec19A NerulE Navi Mumbai 400706 Tel 02265560840 Mumbai Maharashtra 400706 India
- The 2D bracket is an easy to use self ligating bracket. The self ligating wings on this bracket allow for easy access of the archwire, making wire changes simple and easy to achieve from the occlusal.
- The clip is easily opened from the occlusal with a special explorer and closed with a Weingart-Ultralight wire plier. This dynamic design assures optimal wire control, accommodating round wires with a maximum wire diameter of .022”.
- The total thickness of the 2D bracket is 1.3 to 1.65 mm, including the base. The extremely small size makes them comfortable for the patient, and barely noticeable when eating or speaking.
- The 2D bracket is bonded close to the centre of resistance and therefore offers excellent biomechanics for tipping and rotating teeth. As a result, the first treatment phase can be achieved remarkably fast.
- Perfectly hidden for that picture perfect smile
- Flattest bracket in the market
- Easy to use
- Best patient comfort
- Excellent Biomechanics