SS White Express Line -Series
SS White® has applied its 75 years of experience in rotary cutting instruments to bring new, uniquely designed metal finishing burs to the dental laboratory - specifically designed and conveniently packaged to be used with an improved metal finishing technique. SS White® friction grip dental laboratory burs, used with the High-Speed Metal Finishing Technique described below, are designed to decrease metal finishing time substantially, while reducing the associated physical stress in the process.
- Perform metal finishing in front of a local exhaust station.
- Wear a full-face shield, or a face mask and safety eyeglasses.
- Wear a nylon or plastic bib or apron.
- Metal particles can irritate. Do not touch or rub eyes or face when metal finishing.
- Wash hands immediately after metal finishing.