Dental Chairs & Accessories
Items 1-36 of 183
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Zero Program ChairRegular Price ₹103,728 Special Price ₹83,305Electrically operatedZero/Single programmable
- Dynamic Dental Air Compressor
As low as ₹14,719Oil FreeMaintenance free
- SuriDent Compressor
As low as ₹16,264Quality-testedShear strength
- Bestodent Monitor Arm
As low as ₹1,191Out of stock
- IDS Denmed Way Syringe - With Two Autoclavable TipsRegular Price ₹600 Special Price ₹529 As low as ₹487Different Sized TipsEasily Removable Tips
- Bestodent Vision Dental ChairRegular Price ₹195,305 Special Price ₹162,292Europeon designSeamless SeatOut of stock
- Supreme Dental Chair - ComfoRegular Price ₹115,432 Special Price ₹109,935Three way syringeImported X-ray viwer
- Crowndent Hydraulic Dental Chair - Crown 5Regular Price ₹84,467 Special Price ₹73,720Chair side spittoonX-ray viewer
- Unicorn Denmart Peado Dental Chair - 8000I ARegular Price ₹220,000 Special Price ₹200,512DC MotorIndependent Up & Down Movement
- SuriDent Armann-2 Dental ChairRegular Price ₹149,202 Special Price ₹136,031Electric muted motorSanitary seamless cushionOut of stock
- Dabi Atlante Croma Hasteflex 200 UPRegular Price ₹625,436 Special Price ₹572,4603 Programmable Work PositionsBackrest with a Lumbar comfort
- Schulz Air Compressor MSV Oil-Free 6.0/50 Dental SplitRegular Price ₹83,984 Special Price ₹83,200Oil FreeVersatile Set
- Unicorn Denmart Star Dental Chair and Unit (Overhead Model) (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹162,512 Special Price ₹145,234Proximity sensorRight arm movable
- Bien Air iOptima MicromotorRegular Price ₹208,401 Special Price ₹189,4553.5 Ncm100 - 40
- Faro MP3020 With ArmRegular Price ₹123,750 Special Price ₹112,500
- Bestodent Platinum Dental ChairRegular Price ₹125,929 Special Price ₹104,527Electrically OperableMultifunctional foot controlOut of stock
- Dynamic Portable Dental Chair with Unit and StoolRegular Price ₹142,516 Special Price ₹129,560Light weight & sturdyComfortable
- Gnatus G4₹457,000
Items 1-36 of 183
Buy Dental Chairs & Accessories Online in India
DENTAL CHAIRS & ACCESSORIES:
The dental office consists of various equipment and materials that aid the dentist to deliver quality oral healthcare services. Of the different equipment present in a dental clinic, the dental chair, is the main attraction of any dental clinic. The dental chair might be the centrepiece of the dental office. It is very important that dentists invest time and money in purchasing the right chair, that will suit their needs best. One size does not fit all. That holds true in the case of dental chairs as well. The dentist, size of the dental clinic, type of dental procedures, budget and various other factors must be considered before buying a dental chair. The auxiliary pieces of equipment such as dental air compressor and the suction units play a big role in enhancing the quality of treatment. Dental air compressors deliver compressed air that powers the air driven handpieces. The suction units have a powerful vacuum system that removes water, oral fluids and other substances that ae present in the field of operation.
The dental chair consists of an electrically operated, retractable patient seating chair and accessory elements such as a spittoon bowl, provisions for airotor and micromotor handpieces, operating light, foot control pedal, an assistant’s tray, dentist stool, x-ray viewer and other attachements. The dental chair has evolved drastically from when it was first constructed in the 1880s. Dental chairs with built in light cure units, LCD screens and intra oral cameras have been manufactured, incorporating all the essential and frequently used elements of dental treatment. The dental chair has controls for chair positioning which mostly are a combination of foot controlled and manual variants. These controls can be used to move the backrest of the chair forward or backward, and the dental chair as a whole, upward and downward. Chair positioning settings can be saved in certain dental chairs making it possible to set an ergonomic positon and come back to it even if there are changes in chair position during the course of treatment.
Importance of the dental chair:
The dental chair, definitely is one of the most important parts of the dental office. It is the first thing that patients would notice once they step into the dental operatory. Dental chairs have been conventionally considered to a place of discomfort for patients. The doctor tries to reduce patient anxiety and fear of treatment, using communication skills and reading their mood through body language and active listening. The dental chair, however is the culmination of the scene setting. The chair has to be designed keeping in mind, patient comfort. That is the single most important criterion to consider before buying a dental chair. If patient comfort is compromised it would be highly detrimental to the patients attitude towards treatment and the dentist. This is why, patient comfort has to be the main consideration while making a dental chair purchase. When the patient sits on the dental chair and feels comfortable, the response to treatment would have a highly positive response.
DENTAL AIR COMPRESSORS:
Dental air compressors, although not the most attractive piece of equipment in the dental office, have a huge significance in dental treatment. They compress the entering air, delivering them to air driven portion of the dental chair. The three-way syringe and airotor handpiece are examples of small equipment that use the compressed air produced by dental air compressors. There have been developments in the types of air compressors used in dentistry. The older versions consisted of oil which is used to lubricate the parts of the compressor. Studies have shown that this oil may serve as a breeding ground for bacteria and other harmful pathogens, if regular maintenance procedures are not followed. To compensate for this, oil free systems have been developed. These systems create clean compressed oil-free air.
Suction units in dentistry are used to remove saliva, fluids and other debris while performing dental procedures. There are two types of dental suction units, the high-volume evacuation system and the saliva ejectors. The HVE and the SE are placed close to each other in the dental unit. HVE is used in procedures containing larger amount of debris. Saliva ejectors are small and allow easier accessibility. Saliva ejectors are used frequently for daily procedures such as scaling and restorations. The high-volume suction is used in surgical procedures. Care must be taken to ensure prevention of bacterial colonization in the unit, tubing, valves and other parts of the suction unit. Patients must be advised to not wrap their mouth over the saliva ejector as it may with cause backflow of the contents inside the tubing back into the mouth.
The parts of the dental chair are meant to be durable. However, certain events lead to deterioration of the dental chair parts. These maybe small elements such as micro switches, retraction valves and airotor switches or larger components such three way syringes, operating lights, foot pedals and others. These commonly used dental chair accessories have been grouped under this category. Other accessories such as stands for LCD monitors are also available. The LCD monitors can be mounted on to the dental unit, and used in conjunction with an intra oral camera.
What are the brands selling dental chairs and accessories online in India?
Skanray, Surident, Confident, Bestodent, Schulz, SK Dent, Gnatus, Faro, Clinic Blue Line, Dynamic, Tornado, Bestodent, Anthos, Astek, Airel, Hi-Tech, Cingol and Denfort some of the many brands that sell dental chairs and accessories online at PinkBlue.in.
Why buy dental chairs & equipments online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is India’s leading online dental store. All the products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of great quality. This is ensured by the procurement of products only from trusted manufacturers and vendors. The support team at PinkBlue is always available for you to contact them regarding any clarifications. We at PinkBlue aim to revolutionize the supply of dental materials and equipment in the country. The best prices for all products can be found on the website. Moreover, cashback points are awarded to your account on every order. With multiple convenient payment options, PinkBlue ensures prompt delivery of orders.