Dyna Stack Finger Splint
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
A stack splint (also called a stax splint) is widely used for treatment of finger following fracture of DIP joint, post operative immobilisation of fingers and nail bed and ligament injuries.
- Apply the product on the finger
- Tape the product with an adhesive tape or bandage to restrict the movement.
- Immobilisation of finger following fracture of distal intra phalanges.
- Collateral ligament injuries of distal intra phalangel joints
- Post operative immobilisation of fingers.
- Protection of nail bed injuries of the finger.
- Mallet finger deformity
- Supports the distal joint of the finger in extension.
- Made of sturdy plastic for support and protection.
- Light weight and perforated for patient comfort
- Easy for patient to apply and remove
Write Your Own Review