Dyna Limited Motion Knee Brace Premium
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Pc
Regular Price ₹4705 Special Price ₹3340
You save: 1365 (29%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
It is a highly user-friendly knee brace for the step-by-step recovery of the knee. After a knee surgery, the leg needs to be completely immobilised for a few days. After that, the leg is gradually allowed to move in a small range, hence such braces are also called Range of Motion braces. The knee brace has a flexion-extension setter which can be fixed easily as per the recommendations of the doctor and requirement of the patient. The brace allows Range of Motion (ROM) and fixed angle setting (including complete immobilisation). Flexion and Extension can be changed at 10 degree increments. The brace allows Range of Motion (ROM) and fixed angle setting (including complete immobilisation). Flexion and Extension can be changed at 10 degree increments. Dyna LMKB has mild steel medio-lateral supports. It has adjustable thigh and calf bands with hook and loop closures.
- For providing the desired ROM gently press the knob at the flexion plate and fix it at the required degree keeping the extension and flexion plates at the same degree. For complete immobilisation, fix both the knobs at 0 degree.
- Before application make sure that the flexion and extension are set at 0 degree
- Align the metal hinges on either sides of the knee and fasten the hook and loop closure
- Decide range of motion and set the flexion button at a particular angle.
- For complete immobilisation set the flexion and extension buttons at 0 degree
- By manipulating the flexion button, you can decide the range of motion.
- Post-operative immobilisation
- AC, PCL, MCL and LCL injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Knee dislocation
- Joint arthroplasy
Write Your Own Review