Dentsply Sirona T3 Racer
Developed and produced in Germany with a focus on the major demands in dental practices while meeting highest quality standards – the T3 Racer, Sirona's new turbine. The dental equipment manufacturer has expanded its instruments product line with a powerful new turbine, featuring an excellent price-performance ratio, which will impress cost-conscious users around the world.
Powerful yet quiet
The new T3 Racer is the most powerful turbine currently available. With air pressure of 3.3 bar, it reaches a power output of 30 watts. Users require less strength, have more control, and can work in greater comfort. In many countries, the turbine is the most frequently used instrument that a dentist may use 50 to 100 times a day. "So everything has to be just right. For dentists, the added power means they can work more quickly and efficiently," explains Frank Peichl, Product Manager for rotating instruments at Sirona. With its ceramic ball bearings and the new 4-nozzle spray, it is also extremely quiet.
Developed and manufactured according to German quality standards
Sirona instruments are produced at the world's largest development and production site for the dental industry in Bensheim, Germany. Sirona today employs more than 290 engineers and scientists who work on developing high-tech instruments "made in Germany" at the new Center of Innovation. Like all turbines, the T3 Racer is manufactured according to the highest quality standards. Last year, the dental equipment manufacturer built a new production hall for instruments in Bensheim just for it.
The T3 Racer therefore meets the highest demands: The sleeve of the ergonomically shaped, well-balanced turbine consists of rust-proof, durable stainless steel. This gives it a pleasant feel and quality look. It is also easy to clean, thermally disinfect and sterilize. The PHS (protective head system) also adds a hygiene advantage – it prevents fluids from being suctioned into the turbine head by creating a vacuum when the turbine is stopped. The push-button clamping system allows the bur to be replaced quickly and easily with no additional tools.
Suitable for all common treatment centers
The T3 Racer turbine has a permanent connection and is available with a 4-hole Midwest or a 2- or 3-hole Borden connection, allowing it to be compatible with all common treatment centers. The attractive price-performance ratio makes the turbine the perfect way to enter the world of Sirona products.
|Power (watt)||up to 30|
|Recommended bur size (ISO)||314/315|
|Driving air pressure (bar)||2.3-3.3|
|REF. Borden||64 60 427|
- Significantly more power with smaller head size
- Good grip, thanks to the ergonomically shaped, well balanced turbine
- Durable ceramic ball bearings
- Protective Head System (PHS) with dual anti-retraction stop
- Without light
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 3 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.