Dentsply QHL75 Curing Light
The DENTSPLY®Caulk QHL75™ light offers the doctor the perfect combination of economy and performance.
Quality Curing & Economical Operation:
The most important feature of a curing light is performance. The QHL75™ offers all the curing power needed to cure today’s long list of visual light cured materials. Economy should be judged as a combination of initial purchase price and low operating cost. The QHL75™ offers both. With halogen bulb life averaging more than 100 hours, the cost of replacement bulbs for the QHL75™ may be up to 5 times less than that of its competitors.
Worldwide The QHL75™ has passed a rigorous battery of tests from regulatory agencies and testing facilities world wide, including IEC certiﬁcation, which demands compliance with a stringent set of criteria.
Features such as the pistol grip handpiece and holster home base system monitor the unit for any heat build up as well as electromagnetic interference.
Silence is golden. The QHL75™ is one of the quietest units in its class
- Quality Curing
- Economical operations
- Long life halogen bulb (>100 hours)
- Less cost of replacement
- Recognized quality
- Quiet performance
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.