Dentsply Ceram.X Mono Syringe
Ceram·X® is a light cured, radiopaque restorative material for restoration of anterior and posterior teeth. Ceram·X® combines nanotechnology, proprietary to DENTSPLY and known from Prime&Bond® NT, with improved organically modified Ceramic particles, resulting in a Nano-Ceramic Restorative with unique features.
Based on the latest nano ceramic technology with nano fillers and nano particles, Ceram•X is a universal composite with a unique, simplified shading system for easily achievable natural aesthetics.
- Just 7 shades covering the complete VITA system
- Long working time for placing and sculpting
- Latest nano ceramic technology meaning reduced monomer leakage
- Indicated for all anterior and posterior direct restorations
- Single and dual layer options
The single translucency system comprises just seven shades of intermediate translucency comparable to conventional composites (e.g. Spectrum® TPH) for fast and easy restorations. It is ideal as a capping composite on SDR®.
- Direct restorations of all cavity classes in anterior and posterior teeth
- Light Cured
- Universal (both anterior and posterior)
- Natural asthetics
- Low monomer release
- Superior handling
- Improved modeling
- Reduced stickiness
- Improved slump resistance