- Tornado Air Rotor
As low as ₹3302High torqueLight Weight
- August Dental Handpiece With Standard Chuck Type (RIVER H401-B2)Regular Price ₹4500 Special Price ₹3183Standard HeadSingle Hole Spray
- August Dental Handpiece With Torque Push Button (RIVER H302 P-B2)Regular Price ₹5800 Special Price ₹3953High torqueExcellent finish
- August Dental Handpiece With Standard Push Button (RIVER H401 P-B2)Regular Price ₹5800 Special Price ₹3953Excellent finishDurability
- August Dental Handpiece With Torque Chuck Type (RIVER H403-B2)Regular Price ₹4500 Special Price ₹3183Excellent finishDurability
- DenSafe LED Airotor HandpieceRegular Price ₹5500 Special Price ₹3578High QualityLight WeightOut of StockPfiffer Dent Push Button Torque Head Airotor (PF-TU)Special Price ₹3100Out of StockBeing Foshan Handpiece (Bur Chuck Type) - Super TorqueSpecial Price ₹3750Speed 370Light WeightOut of StockYoda 45 Degree HandpieceRegular Price ₹3948 Special Price ₹3817Standard headHigh speedOut of StockBeing Foshan Handpiece (Bur Chuck Type) - Standard Head (401-B2)Special Price ₹3600Speed 370Light WeightOut of StockWoodpecker Handpiece(high speed bur chuck type) (with Cashback)Special Price ₹3640Light weightedReliableOut of StockDentex AirrotorRegular Price ₹4500 Special Price ₹3052Push button2 hole systemOut of StockIntello Air Rotor
As low as ₹3400Single Spray SystemEase to the dentistsOut of StockBeing Foshan Handpiece (Bur Chuck Type) - Mini Head (402-B2)Regular Price ₹3900 Special Price ₹3884Speed 370Light WeightOut of StockYoda LED Handpiece with Ceramic BearingsRegular Price ₹3307 Special Price ₹3286led lightPush buttonOut of Stock
Buy Dental Handpieces Online In India
Dental Handpieces :
A Dental Handpiece is a tool that is used to drill into certain areas of the tooth with high speed, also known as Dental drill or dental engine, it is a small, high-speed drilling instrument which is used during dental procedures, to remove decay and shape the tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown. It is an instrument for holding dental burs to smooth or to remove tooth structure and polish restorative materials. Handpiece rotations are measured in rotations per second. Handpieces may be powered by an electric motor or air turbines and are characterized as high speed or low speed depending on their rotational speed. Dental Handpiece Cleans and Shape Root Canals to remove old or temporary tooth filling or crown .Dental Handpiece is the most frequently used piece of machinery in dentistry. The handpiece provides the power to rotary instrument which completes the polishing of tooth structure or actual cutting and castings. There are two major types of the dental handpieces, high-speed dental handpieces, and low-speed handpiecse. High-Speed Dental Handpiece which can rotate at up to 400,000 rpm, and generally use hard metal alloy bits known as burrs. Low-Speed Handpiece which is operated by an inbuilt motor and their speed is around 80,000 rpm
Dental Handpiece History?
Evidence of first dental drill was used in history which came from an archaeological discovery of Indus Valley Civilization. The remains showed the undeniable use of a form of dental drill which is used effectively more than 9,000 years ago. There was another invention that is Mechanical Drill, which came into use in the late 1770s, the most documented of which was turned with a hand crank. It was incredibly slow compared to the modern drill, operating just at 15 rpm. After a few decades went by then came more sophisticated handpiece, which was designed by British dentist, George Fellows Harrington in 1864. The device used a clockwork mechanism and was incredibly noisy, he named it Erado. After Four years of wait, in 1868, an American Dentist named George F. Greene invented a pedal-powered drill. James B.In 1871 Dentist Morrison invented the first pedal powered burr drill in and the aforementioned. In 1875 Dr. Green finally got around to inventing the first electrical drill, turning the practice of dentistry on its head. After few decades in 1914 electrical handpieces were in common use, reaching speeds of up to 3,000 rpm.
Types of Dental Handipieces
High-speed dental handpiece
It can rotate at up to 400,000 rpm, and generally use hard metal alloy bits known as burrs. Features such as head size, handpiece weight, attachment type, light source and motor noise further distinguish high-speed handpieces.
Low-Speed Handpiece can range in rpms from 100 to 140,000, features vary between manufacturers such as air/water nozzles, angle design burr attachment, construction material and handpiece weight. It ensures that the handpieces hold up during autoclaving and sterilization.
Air-Driven High-Speed Handpieces
Air-Driven High-Speed Handpieces contains an air-driven turbine inside, which generates the rotational motion of the dental handpiece. Air-driven handpiece produces a high-pitch sound, the handpiece is run by an air-driven turbine inside.
Electric dental handpiece provides both the power and precision to the dental professionals. It contains an electric motor driving the handpiece. It has a constant speed and no power is lost during the procedure. It allows any number of attachments with various gearing combinations which will connect onto an electric motor. It is expensive and efficient that hardly produces any sound.
What are some of the premium brands available for Dental Handpieces?
Dentsply, Ivoclar Vivadent, 3M ESPE, Tokuyama, GC, Ultradent, Dispodent, Voco, Angelus, DiaDent, DMG Germany are some of the premium brands manufacturing dental handpieces which are available online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy Dental Handpiece online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has a wide range of Dental Handpieces suitable for every dentist. Different kind of Handpieces are manufactured by over 40 brands are available on the website providing a comprehensive catalog of products to choose from. Having varied forms of payment including credit and debit cards, net banking and cash on delivery (CoD), Pinkblue.in ensures prompt delivery of products.